Friday, December 2, 2016

Winter Wonderland Book Tag ❄️❄️

Hello everyone it's Nicole Henderson here. I am back again but this time, I'm doing a tag. This was apparently popular a few years ago, and I saw someone do this tag recently. So, I thought it would be fun to do this short and quick little tag. This tag was created by JackEatsBooks. Now, let's get into it.

1. What book is so happy and sweet that it warms your heart? 

The first book that comes to mind is A Little Something Different by Sandy Hall. This is just the perfect light hearted, cute read and every time I think about it, it warms my heart. It's a very cheesy and fluffy romance, but I think its good to read those kinds of books every once in a while. 

2. What is your favourite book with a white cover? 

One of my favourite books with a white cover has to be The Vincent Boys by Abbi Glines. This is one is quite the steamy yet cheesy romance which I love. I read this in an entire sitting (that's very rare for me), but it was fantastic. It's not really a winter read, but it is the perfect book to devour in the winter time. 

3. You're sitting in a nice comfy cozy chair, wearing a onesie, with a lovely hot chocolate but what MONSTER read are you reading? 

Probably a book like Illuminae by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff or Three Dark Crowns by Kendare Blake. I have yet to read Illuminae but I've heard amazing things about it and I can't wait to dive into it soon. And Three Dark Crowns was just incredible. I read it in October and it was the perfect cozy read for fall. 

4. It started snowing so you decided to have a snowball fight! What fictional character(s)  would you love to have a snowball fight with? 

Probably Marguerite, Paul and Theo from the Firebird trilogy. They are honestly such an amazing group of characters that I loved all throughout the series. It would be so much fun to have a snowball fight with all of them. 

5. Sadly, your fire is beginning to go out. So what book would you tear the last few chapters to throw into the fire? 

I know I have said this book for numerous tags as an answer similar to this question. But I am going to have to say The Best Night of Your (Pathetic) Life by Tara Altebrando. I hated this book so much, I would be more then happy then to throw the entire book into the fire. 

6. What book is so close to your heart that you would gift to someone this Christmas who hasn't read it before but wants to get into reading? 

I had a really hard time thinking about this one, but I would have to say Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green and David Levithan. I loved everything about this book and it made me feel so happy while reading it. And I want everyone else to read this and feel the same way. I also think it would be great for someone who wants to get into reading, because it's not so complex with its plot and it's also very relatable. 

Well, that is it for my Winter Wonderland Book Tag I hope you all enjoyed it. I tag you guys to do this as well if you haven't done so already. Happy reading and until my next post, goodbye for now. 

No comments: