Thursday, August 11, 2016

The Goodreads Tag

Hello everyone it's Nicole Henderson here and as you can tell from the title of this post, I am going to be doing the Goodreads Book tag. I know that this tag is an older tag, but when I saw this I thought that I needed to do it ASAP. Goodreads is my favourite website in the entire world, and no other book app could ever replace my love for Goodreads. It's just an amazing website. Anyways there are 12 questions in this tag so without any further ado, let's get started.

1. What was the last book you marked as "read"?

The book that I just finished reading was Every Day by David Levithan. It was such a good book and I'm looking forward to reading the second book in the trilogy soon. And I highly recommend it to all of you. A full review will be up soon, I just need more time to really collect my thoughts.

2. What are you currently reading?

I'm currently reading Dreamology by Lucy Keating. I have been wanting to read this book ever since I first heard of it because it has the most interesting concept ever!

3. What was the last book you marked as "To Read"

I believe it was The Heart of Betrayal by Mary E. Pearson. I still have yet to read the first book, The Kiss of Deception.

4. What do you plan to read next?

I don't really have a plan on when I read my books, I kind of just read them whenever I'm in the mood for them. But right now I'm reading Dreamology so who knows what I'll read next.

5. Do you use the star rating system?

Yes I do, with every book I read.

6. Are you doing a reading challenge? (2014)

Yes, I did the 2014 Reading Challenge and I believe I read about 40 books that year. I am also participating in the 2016 Reading Challenge and I hope to read 45 books. If I read more than that I'll be a very happy camper!

7. Do you have a Wishlist?

I have a wishlist shelf on Goodreads. But with most of the books I have on there, I am not that interested in reading them anymore. But still, I hope to read a few of them in a little while.

8.  What book do you plan to buy next?

I have plenty of books that I plan on buying next. For example: It Gets Worse by Shane Dawson, Georgia Peaches and Other Forbidden Fruit by Jaye Robin Brown, Three Dark Crowns by Kendare Blake and there are a lot more books on the list.

9. Do you have any favourite quotes?

I don't have any favourite quotes

10. Who are your favourite authors? 

I have a lot of authors that I really enjoy but these are some names that I can think of off the top of my head: Morgan Matson, Robin Constantine, David Levithan, Simone Elkeles, Lauren Barnholdt, Abbi Glines, and Jenny Han.

11. Have you joined any groups? 

I have joined a few groups, I just don't participate in them. Please don't hurt me! But I do want to participate in more groups sometime soon.

12. How many shelves do you have on Goodreads? 

By not counting the mandatory shelves, I have 15 shelves and I plan on making more in the future.

So that is basically it for the Goodreads tag, I hope you all enjoyed. If you have or want to do this tag then let me know and leave your answers in the comments below. I highly encourage you to do this tag and until my next post, goodbye for now.

No comments: