Thursday, August 11, 2016

Currently Reading

Hello everyone it's Nicole Henderson here, and I'm currently reading Dreamology by Lucy Keating. Ever since I've first heard of this book, I have been wanting to read it because of its original and unique content. I am more then halfway done and so far, it's pretty good. But my only issue with this book is that, the love that Alice has for Max sort of seems too 'insta-lovey' and obsessive. And I found that a little annoying. Other than that it's a good book that I recommend.

This book is mainly about a girl named Alice who has been dreaming about Max since as long as she can remember. The only thing is--she's never met him. So he's literally the man of her dreams. When she moves to Boston and sees Max in class on her first day of school, its all a matter of figuring out why they dream about one another. And they have to find a way to make the dreams stop.

So that is pretty much it for this post, I hope you all enjoyed. A full review will definitely be going up soon.  Until my next post, goodbye for now.

No comments: