Saturday, August 6, 2016

Currently Reading

Hello everyone it's Nicole Henderson here, and I'm back with another current read. I've bought this book awhile ago because I was intrigued by the plot and I haven't gotten around to reading yet until now. I am just about halfway done and I can honestly say that this is one of my favourite David Leviathan books. His writing style is easy to read but it's extremely poetic and philosophical at the same time. Because of this style of writing I find myself getting through this book quickly.

The plot to this book is about someone who calls themselves "A" as they wake up every morning in a different body. One day he wakes up in the body of a boy named Justin, and he has a girlfriend named Rhiannon. When "A" (in the body of Justin) sees Rhiannon, they end up falling for her. But when they get up the next morning as somebody else, "A" is still thinking about the same girl.

So that is the basic plot for this first book, and I believe this concept continues into the second book (except it's in Rhiannon's perspective). I am excited to read the second book soon, and I'm curious to see how the final book turns out. Even though I'm almost done this book, I will say that it is an enjoyable read and I highly recommend it.

That is pretty much it for this blog, and my full review will be up soon. So until my next post, goodbye for now.

No comments: