Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Currently Reading

Hello everyone it's Nicole Henderson here. I know I haven't posted in a little bit and that's because I've been in a bit of a reading slump after reading a ton of books last month. I hate reading slumps, but I have now conquered it and I decided to read Through to You by Lauren Barnholdt. Before my slump, I started reading Entwined by Heather Dixon but it's a little slow at the moment, so I think I'm going to put it down for awhile. But for now, this is the book I'm currently reading.

So far I'm almost halfway done this book and it is surprisingly good. Since reading Watch Me (also by this author), my expectations for this one were low. I originally thought this wasn't going to be as entertaining and good as her other books. But I actually like it so far. I will say that both characters irritate me slightly but I understand the motives of their thinking; so it's not too bad.

The overall synopsis is rather simple. It's about Harper and Penn as they meet when he (Penn) passes a note over to Harper to tell her that he "likes her sparkle." They soon start to hang out and after awhile it seems that they click. However, both Harper and Penn have a different perspective on relationships and that's when things start to get complicated.

I hope to finish this book in a day or two so I could post my review by the end of next week. So yeah that is pretty much it for this post and until the next one, good bye for now.

No comments: