Monday, June 27, 2016

Currently Reading

Hello everyone it's Nicole Henderson here, and I'm currently reading Watch Me by Lauren Barnholdt. As per usual I was in the mood for something quick and entertaining. I have read Lauren's other books and I (sort of) have a love-dislike relationship with them. Sometimes I love her books then other times I don't. Anyways, this is one of the books that I enjoy so far. It is still flawed like all books are but for me, it's an decent read. Just because I say that it doesn't mean that this is one of my favourite books by her. In fact, there are books (by Lauren) that are better than this one. Despite everything I just said, I still find this book to be very amusing; from the concept and to the characters.

The overall synopsis is pretty straight forward, as it is about a girl named Ally who is just starting her freshman year of college, and she gets the opportunity to be on a reality show for the first semester of the year. But she soon realizes that being on a reality show (broadcasted to all of America) is harder than it seems, and she must face the consequences of it all. Like her long distance boyfriend, her developing feelings for one of her roommates, and the struggles of having a normal college life now that she's pretty much a celebrity.

I am more than halfway done this book so I'm pretty sure I'll finish this by tomorrow. I will explain more of my thoughts on the full review I'll for sure be posting by the end of this week. So, that is it for this post and until my next one, goodbye for now.

No comments: