Monday, June 20, 2016

Currently Reading

Hello everyone it's Nicole Henderson here, and as you can pretty much tell from the title I am currently reading a summer contemporary called The Season of You and Me by Robin Constantine. Now I previously have read other books by this author and they were both amazing. So I thought that now would be a good opportunity to read her next one. I am less than halfway done and I have to say that it is a really good book so far. From the characters, to the romance, it is all well developed.

The main synopsis is about a girl named Cassidy and a boy named Bryan, and they both have different issues that they must overcome. Cassidy and her boyfriend just broke up, so she goes to spend the summer with her dad at his bed-and-breakfast in order to get over her boyfriend. But she never expected to fall for a boy in a wheelchair. Meanwhile Bryan is wheelchair bound from an accident that happened the year before and is now working as a camp counsellor not expecting for fall for anyone, but he does. So it's all romance and self-discovery with these two during the summer months.

Anyways I think this book is amazing so far, and I recommend it to you all as a light summer read with a little bit of depth in the storyline. I will have more of my thoughts on this book in the full review to come. But speaking of reviews, I am still finishing  Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma. So once I am done with that book, I will be giving you guys a full review on that one as well. It's just a very difficult read to get through (even though I can't put it down), but I will finish it sometime soon.

So that is it for this post, and until my next one good bye everyone.

No comments: