Thursday, June 18, 2015

IM BACK!

Hello everyone, I know I have been off blogging for a while and obviously I haven't posted any reviews at all. Like none. And I am truly sorry for that.

I have wanted to get back into book blogging for a while now, but there has been just way too many personal things going on in my life to do so. I had to deal with a semester in school, moving homes, and other personal situations regarding my life. I have had to make huge adjustments, so by now, 9 months of being in a new place, I think I have adjusted well enough to start blogging book reviews again.

Now since my last blog post, I have read numerous books, like way too many to count. So of course, for obvious reasons, no book reviews for those. However, tomorrow or later today 'cuz it's almost 1am, I will be posting a book review, of the book, Girl Online by Zoe Sugg and her ghost writer.
I will explain more about the book in my next post, because I wanted this to be more introductory.

Now you may be asking yourselves: why now do you decide to post? or what motivated you to post again? etc.. Well, this is because the book itself (Girl Online), is what made me want to blog again. The book is about a girl, Penny Porter, who does post a blog about her life online in secret. And of course one thing leads to another and cheesy romance, and cliches happen. But the point is, is that  the main character is a blogger. So, it just motivated me to really want to stay committed and continue to blog for a longer period of time.

My book reviews, of course will be in the same style as before. (I don't know why I told you guys that, just thought I would give you the heads up, LOL). Plus I will post the same things I have posted before and maybe post other things as well, to keep it fresh and not so boring all the time.

So, I guess there's not much else to say in this blog expect, I will post again, and will continue to post until I decide to stop....again.  So that is it and I will talk to you guys in my next blog post. Bye guys! :)

No comments: