Monday, August 11, 2014

Currently Reading

Hello everyone, it's Nicole Henderson here, and as you can tell by the title and the image, I am currently reading Shut Out by Kody Keplinger. This is her second book that she has written, as well the second book I have read by her; with the previous one being the DUFF.
   This book is about a girl named Lissa and she has a boyfriend whose name is Randy, and he just so happens to be on the high schools football team. But there are a couple of problems with this. The first thing, is that the football and soccer teams are both in a rivalry with one another. Second thing is that Randy always ditches Lissa to go pull pranks, or just straight out fight them, whenever they have any alone time together. Since this rivalry has gone on for so long, she has had enough and wants to put a stop to it ASAP. So she decides to host a sex-strike; which means the boys get no (sexual) action from the girls until the "war" is over.  But it turns into a boys-against-girls showdown to see who will cave in first. But problems arise when Lissa start to have some sexual tension with Cash! The battle....is on.
    So far, I am quite enjoying this book. It is a fast paced read, since I started actually reading this yesterday and I'm only about halfway done. But I'm not really sure if I like this better than the DUFF, so I would most likely have to read more for a final verdict on that. For sure, I will be doing a full book review as soon as I'm done. So until then, goodbye everyone.

No comments: