Saturday, February 25, 2017

This is Goodbye.

Hello everyone it's Nicole Henderson here and I needed to write this post to say goodbye. For the past couple of months I have been debating on whether or not I should keep blogging here on Blogger or switch over to Wordpress. And obviously, since I'm writing this post, I am officially switching over to blogging on Wordpress. 

I will keep this short and cut to the chase: I haven't been satisfied with how my blog is and how my posts are turning out. And I feel that I need to a change from this blog. 

I really have enjoyed using this site as it has helped me learn so many things about blogging. I'm so glad that I was able to have my first blog here and share my thoughts with all of you. I will still continue to blog what I already blogged here over on Wordpress (like book hauls, wrap ups, reviews etc.) but I do want to add more content and become more noticed as a book blogger. I want to be able to show my photography skills and be more creative and unfortunately, I can't do that here. 

The main point is that I need a change and I no longer feel satisfied with this website. A new year is already upon us, and so I believe that switching blogging sites will give me the fresh start I need. 

I fully explain my reasoning for switching platforms over on my Wordpress blog. I will be blogging over there for now on with lots of reviews, book hauls, tags, wrap ups and many more. This has been quite the journey, and I'm so glad I can continue it over on Wordpress. 

Happy Reading and goodbye. 

No comments: