Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Currently Reading

Hello everyone it's Nicole Henderson here. I know that there is a currently reading section on this blog (to your right), but I wanted to make these because I still want to share my thoughts with all of you about what I'm currently reading. So yes, this is the book I'm reading right now. I'm almost done with it and I'm surprised by how intense it is. To me, it's more than just mystery   book, but it's also about the value of friendship as well. I honestly didn't expect the book to go the way it did, and right now, I'm not really sure I like the direction that the author went with it. I am surprised with the plot twist towards the middle, but it somehow works with the story, but I'm still questioning the motive for it. My point is, is that I expected the book to go one way, but it ended up being completely different. I feel similarly with Away We Go (review on my blog, go check it out). 

I still am enjoying the book, it's gripping, thrilling, intense, dark, and entertaining. It is one book that I would recommend you guys to read during this time of year. This book is also something that you can sink your teeth into in one sitting if you wanted. It is such a great book, I recommend it. 

The main synopsis is about best friends Delia and June. They've been friends forever, and practically inseparable. But a year before the book starts, Delia commits suicide in her step father's shed, June is grieving about the loss and isn't sure how she can live without her. However, June doesn't believe that Delia committed suicide, but that she was murdered. So, June goes to the extents of finding out the truth of what really happened that night. 

So yeah, I hope that makes sense. That is it for this blog I hope you all enjoyed. I will have a review posted maybe tomorrow or the day after. I hope to get this book done later tonight. Anyways, happy reading and until my next post. Goodbye for now. 

No comments: