Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Currently Reading Thoughts

Hello everyone it's Nicole Henderson here and I'm currently reading Ten Thousand Skies Above You by Claudia Gray. I just want to write about my thoughts with all of you, because I have a lot that I feel needs to be expressed. 

First of all, can we just talk about the cover and how beautiful it is?! Her covers for this trilogy are so gorgeous and they match my aesthetics in life. They are just so artistic and they really present all the dimensions the characters go to very well. And watercolour is one of my favourite kinds of art, so that's a plus. 

My thoughts on the book however, are just the same. I personally think this book is better than the first one by far. There is more that happens, if not, a lot more happens. Tons more drama, romance, and action-packed. It is the perfect combination of all of the things previously mentioned. I am actually starting to like Theo a lot more, because I really get to see his vulnerability deep down his cocky, and sometimes arrogant exterior. So, I really understand that he is in fact a great person. I got to see different sides to all the characters, especially with Paul (but I can't admit why because of spoilers). But I feel like I have gotten to know a lot more of the characters in this book, and I will continue to get to know them for one last time in the final book when it comes out in November, which I am so ready for BTW. 

In terms of a synopsis, I don't want to write too much about it because of spoilers. But I will write that instead of trying to murder Paul, Marguerite is trying to save him. Paul's soul get splintered into 4 different dimensions and it's up to Marguerite (with the help of Theo) to save him. 

So yes, those are all my thoughts for my current read I hope you all enjoyed. If you have read this book then let me know your thoughts in the comments so we could discuss it. I hope to have a full review on this in a few days. Happy reading and until next post, goodbye for now. 

No comments: