Saturday, July 2, 2016

Currently Reading

Hello everyone it's Nicole Henderson here and I'm back with another book to write about. I'm reading Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon. After my light summer reads, I was in the mood for something with a little more depth in its plot. So I decided to pick this one up, and see how it is. And so far, it is an interesting read. The concept is very original and it is different from any book I've read. I am more than halfway done, and I am excited to see how it ends.

It's about a girl named Maddie who has a rare disease that has caused her to stay in her house for 17 years. The rare disease is that she's allergic to literally everything. The only people she talks too are her mom and her nurse. One day when she meets Olly, the next door neighbour who just moved in, and they develop a connection that could change everything in Maddie's life. And now Maddy has to decide, does she continue to live the life she's always known, or does she risk everything in order to live her life?

I'm really enjoying this book so far, and I believe that it's an inspiring story about a girl wanting to live life even when she has to risk everything in order to to get it. This book makes me realize that we all take simple things we have for granted; like going outside for example, or getting to experience the world on our own. By reading this book (so far), I have learned that we shouldn't take these kinds of things for granted, and we should all be grateful to have the ability to go outside and enjoy life. Like I previously mentioned, I can't wait to see how it ends and since the chapters are short, I will finish this book in a few days and there is going to be a full review up by then.

So that is it on what I'm currently reading, and until my next post goodbye for now.

No comments: