Thursday, June 2, 2016

Currently Reading

Hello everyone it's Nicole Henderson here and I am back again currently reading another summer contemporary called Proof of Forever by Lexa Hillyer. After finishing How My Summer Went Up In Flames, I was in the mood for another summer read. I am more than halfway through and I am proud to say that this book is amazing. There are mixed reviews on Goodreads, but I personally think that this is a very enjoyable contemporary. The concept of this book is very original as it is about summer camp and time travel. Time travel is not something that I would ever expect to read about in a contemporary. But it is an interesting twist to the typical contemporary.

The plot is about these 4 former best friends who go to their camp reunion 2 years after their last summer (where they promised they would stay friends). But things change and they live their own separate lives. When they accidentally travel back in time to their last summer by using an old photo booth, they all must band together to recreate the past and get back to the present. But that doesn't stop them from finding summer romance and giving their    friendship a second chance.

Each of the friends have very different personalities but that's what makes them interesting to read about. I like some more than others but it's not like I want them eliminated from the story. Anyways, I love stories that are about friendship, romance (as you all know) and second chances. They literally have a do-over, and that gives them all another opportunity to reconcile their friendship. This is book is just a wonderful read so far and I recommend it to all for you. There will definitely be a book review about this book. So until my next post, goodbye for now.

No comments: