Friday, June 17, 2016

Currently Reading

Hello everyone it's Nicole Henderson here and I am currently reading another book. This time it's License to Spill by Lisi Harrison. This is the second and last book to the Pretenders duology. As soon as I finished Pretenders, I had to get the second book and read it. Even though I didn't like the characters in the first book, I thought that I would give this one a chance. I am more than halfway done, and I plan to finish it tomorrow and hopefully have my full book review up by then.

Now I can't fully explain the synopsis of the book because of spoilers but also because there is no full description, and it is best going into this book not knowing too much about it. But I will say (if it doesn't spoil a lot of the book) that it takes places where the first one left off. And they still continue to write in their journals about their life in freshmen year.

I will say that this book is slightly better than the first one, but not by much. I still don't like the characters as they are still immature and selfish. But then I realize that they all have a lot of growing up and learning to do. I say this because they appear to be very naive about certain situations that go on. However, it is a good book that I will recommend for it's funny moments and if you want a quick book to read.

So that is it on my thoughts, and I will post a full review once I'm done. Until my next post, goodbye for now.

No comments: