Monday, May 30, 2016

Currently Reading

Hello everyone it's Nicole Henderson here, and I'm back at it again currently reading another new book. I've had this book on my shelf for awhile now so, I thought it was time that I gave this book a read. I am more than halfway done at the moment and I could easily finish this book tonight, but since I am exhausted from a long day out, I think I'm going to finish it tomorrow. I might have a book review up, but so far I don't have a lot of opinions about this book so I'm not sure if it's going to happen; we'll see.

Anyways, the overall synopsis is about a girl named Rosie who has always been impulsive, angry and restless. It comes into full force when she accidentally blows up her ex-boyfriends car and he files a temporary restraining order against her. So to keep her out of trouble, her parent make go on this nine day trip to Arizona from New Jersey(where they live), with her neighbour/friend Matty and two of his friends Logan and Spencer. Now of course since she was 'forced' to go on this trip, all she wants to do is talk to her ex and win him back; but that urge slowly goes away with each mile along the way. And because of this she may spark a romance with someone new, and maybe get over her ex.

So, since I'm am almost done this book, I would like to add that this book is a pretty good book, but it's not one of the best road-trip books I've ever read. However, I still recommend it. I always love books that involve travelling and road-trips because I think it add a lot of fun to a book and it makes it entertaining. And this book is definitely entertaining so far.

Well, that is it for what I am currently reading right now and I hope you guys enjoyed reading my post and seeing what I had to write. I may or may not write a book review for this one just because (like I said before), I don't have a ton of opinions on this novel, however I do have some thoughts on it so I'll see for sure. But until my next post, goodbye for now.

No comments: