Saturday, August 2, 2014

Currently Reading(2)

Hello everyone it's Nicole Henderson here, and I am back again with another blog post. So yes, besides the last book I showed you that I am/was currently reading, I am reading another one at the same time and as you can tell from the image next to your left here, I am reading My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick. Now I am a little past halfway done with this novel, and I must say it is a really cute, but realistic-type read.
  So, it's about this girl name Samantha, and she has always been fascinated in watching the Garretts from next-door, she has always wanted to be 'one of them'. However, her family is very different from the loud, messy and crazy Garretts. Like they are the complete opposite from Sam's own family. But then one day, Jase Garrett comes up onto her rooftop and everything changes from there. They fall in love( like in the usual contemporary novels), and of course, as always there are obstacles from family issues, to the actual relationship itself.
  So far, I am very much enjoying this book, and I will actually be finishing it and doing a review, once it is done. So until then, goodbye everyone.

No comments: