Friday, July 4, 2014

Currently Reading

Hello, everyone it is Nicole Henderson here and the book that I am currently reading is the Vincent Boys by Abbi Glines.
   Now, I have only started reading this today,(yes, you heard me today) and I'm already halfway done the book. I had to stop reading it just so I could do this blog, but I love this book so far. It is steamy, romantic, and quite adorable. As well as heartbreaking.
   This plot is about a girl named Ashton, and she is a total good girl. She has to constantly live up to her expectations, of being perfect because she is dating the "oh-so-perfect" Sawyer, and her father is a pastor at a local church in a small town of Alabama. But Ashton is getting super tired of living up to them. So, when her boyfriend is away for the summer, things start to heat up with Sawyer's cousin Beau. Now the three of them have been best friends since forever, so Beau and Ashton don't want to ruin the friendship they all have. But Beau, is madly in love with Aston, and she loves him back in a way that she will never love Sawyer. So then the rest of novel, goes through with what other people will think of them together, and all the drama attached to that. This will most likely lead into a happily ever after with Ashton and Beau, but I will have to wait and see on what happens.
     I adore this book so far. I hope I finish most of this before I have to leave to go somewhere for the night. But I will definitely do a book review on this when I'm done.

No comments: