Monday, September 30, 2013

Book Wrap Up for August and Semptember 2013 (1)

Hello everyone it's Nicole Henderson here and this is my first book wrap up blog post. I will do these posts at the end of every month or two months depending on how many books I've read in those  months.
 So, these are the books I've read in August and September:
 
I also read The Summer Of Skinny Dipping by Amanda Howells, after Sixteenth Summer by Michelle Dalton, and before Summer Boys by Hailey Abott. Unfortunately, I couldn't get the image for The Summer of Skinny Dipping onto the page, something was wrong, but I don't know what it was. I will work something out.


  I have full reviews for the first three books on this blog, so you can check them out if you scroll down. I have not quite finished The Book Of Broken Hearts by Sarah Ockler yet, but I will finish it soon(like in the first two days of October soon). I'll have a review up for the Book Of Broken Hearts as soon as I'm done.
 I really hope I read way more books in this next month then I have been lately. Good Luck to me! So that's it for this blog post, I hope you found it to be entertaining to read. Goodbye for now.

 

No comments: