Saturday, July 12, 2014

Currently Reading

Hello everyone, it's Nicole Henderson here. And as you can tell by this title and the book cover, I am currently reading Royally Lost by Angie Stanton. The book is about two very different people named Becca and Nikolai. And I mean different when I say that Becca is a normal girl from America, while Nikolai is a prince from a fictional country called Mondovia. Yes I said PRINCE. Anyways, Becca is forced to go on a trip to the acient cities in Europe, with her family consisting of her dad, stepmom, and brother. She is miserable. So when she meets Nikolai, everything changes for the better. Nikolai is a heir to the throne, and is expected to follow family traditions in the royal castle. But he has no interest in doing any of the things he is being told to do. All he really wants is freedom. So, he runs away from the castle and tours around Europe as well. So when he meets Becca, everything also changes for the better.
   So far, I am more then halfway done and I must say that this is a book that I did not expect. I will explain more of this in my reveiw. But to say if it is good or bad, I don't 100% know at this moment, so maybe when I'm done reading it, I'll know for sure. So that is it for this post, until my next one. Goodbye everyone. 

 

No comments: