Sunday, December 1, 2013

October-November 2013 Book Wrap Up (2)

Hello everyone it's Nicole Henderson here, and this blog post is going to be my book wrap up for October and November. I'm really sorry I have been so busy with school, and everything else in between, that I have not had a chance to read a lot. And as a result, I haven't had the time to blog. I only read 4 books in the last 2 months, and I normally don't read that amount.(I am so ashamed of myself) I promise I'll be reading more in the next two months mainly because of the Christmas break. So, without further ado let's get on with the wrap up.

The first book I read in the month October, was Blue Bloods by Melissa De la Cruz. It is the first book of the Blue Bloods series. Since October was the month of Halloween, I was in the mood for something more paranormal and creepy. And I also wanted to move onto a new vampire series since the House of Night series is almost done. Anyways, I loved this book, and enjoyed every minute of it, and I rated it a 5/5 stars. If you want more details, on why I loved it, I did a review on this blog. The second book I read in October, until the beginning of November was I Hunt Killers by Barry Lyga. Since I finished Blue Bloods, I wasn't fully satisfied on my mood, so I picked up this book. And after I read it I was definitely satisfied. I loved this book as well, it was full of suspense, and mystery. Like, I have no more words to describe on how amazing it was. But it was a very different genre for me to read, as I normally don't read these types of books. I rated this a 5/5 stars. It was so good. I did a book review on this blog too.  
The third book I read throughout November was The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks. I was now in the mood for something more romantic. So I chose this one, just because it was right there in my school library. It was sort of an impulse actually. I have seen the movie many times before, so just reading the book made me not like it very much. Yes, yes I wasn't a huge a fan of it. Things were very different from book to movie, and it was so confusing for me to understand. However, in my opinion the movie was way better. I rated this a 3/5 stars, if you want to know more details about why didn't like it so much,  I have a review on this blog.   The last book I read in November was Revealed by P.C and Kristin Cast. It is the 11th book to the House of Night series. I have wanted this book since last year, and it was a very complicated experience to actually get this book. But I read it just now, so I still need to collect my thoughts on it. But I will say to you now, that it wasn't as good as their other books have been. That's it, that is all I will say about the book. I will write a book review on this blog, for the full details on my thoughts on this book. 
 
So that's it for this book wrap up. And again. I'm super sorry I haven't been blogging, I have literally been so busy with life, and school, so I haven't had the time to read. I promise that during the holidays I will read A LOT more books(and they are going to be long ones).  
Until the next post, goodbye everyone.

No comments: