Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Introduction to NicoleHendersonReads

Hello everyone, it's Nicole Henderson here and im new to blogging. I have never done this before so im nervous as hell. But im going to do it anyway, as you can probably tell by the title of this blog, it will be all about things relating to reading. I will be doing book reviews for sure, and show you what im currently reading and will be reading,giveaways,interviews with authors,but all that will come within time. I pretty much want to share to you guys my thoughts on a book that i loved or hated, because I LOVE expressing my thoughts to people on a certain topic,especially reading, haha LOL(I don't know why i did that last part).
I don't know what else to say,but this is my first time blogging and i just wanted to give it a try and see how i do at it. I guess, i can go on and tell you a little bit about myself: my real name is Nicole Grice, but i wanted to change my last name to Henderson because i thought it had a better flow to it, and i when i become a author i want "Henderson" to be my author pen last name(if that makes any sense). I am just a girl who loves reading more then anything, i want to become a writer someday because like i said earlier i love to express my thoughts aloud,but i also love to share them on paper too. I love hanging out with my friends, listening to music(i love that just as much as i love reading) and being lazy by watching lots of Youtube videos. I also have a goodreads account as well.
Well i guess that's it for this very first blog entry, i promise you i will blog on a regular basis. I hope you enjoy my future blogs and see what i have to offer to the world with my thoughts.

Goodbye,everyone!




                                                                                                                    

No comments: